The premiere of the 3rd season of Happy Valley dubbed in Spanish already has a specific date: It will be on January 3, 2023 exclusively in Movistar Plus+ Spain shortly after its release in England.
It will be the last season of the series, it will consist of 6 chapters (or episodes, or parts as they say in the United Kingdom) and it will have a closed ending. Every week, new episodes premiere in Spanish.
We are facing the long-awaited end of one of the most acclaimed police dramas on British television in recent years.
The third season will come 7 years after the second, which ended in 2016 with Royce in jail. Since she was forbidden any communication with her son Ryan, she decided to send him letters through some women to whom she promised marriage, including Frances (Shirley Henderson)who came to pose as a teacher to get closer to the child.
Catch up: the first two seasons will be available from December 15 on the platform.
THE NEW SEASON 3: TIME JUMP + PLOT
As confirmed by its creator, Sally Wainwright, the plot will jump in time of seven years, the same ones that have passed since the end of the second installment.
A murder causes Catherine to have a relationship with Royce again, the psychopath who raped her daughter and caused her to end up committing suicide. The event forces the sergeant to reopen a wound that does not finish closing, while she glimpses her retirement on the horizon and tries to come to terms with the idea that her grandson Ryan, now a 16-year-old teenager, wants to have a different relationship with his biological father, Royce himself. Catherine will do everything in her power to keep her grandson away from Royce’s influence, desperate to contact her son from the prison where he is serving time.
The series follows Catherine (Sarah Lancashire) one of the best police officers in her division and a courageous mother. A woman who loses a daughter; she is tutoring her grandson Ryan hers; she has a sister who is a drug addict Clare (Siobhan Finneran)struggling to rehabilitate and, as if that were not enough, she found herself immersed in the investigation of a case that directly connected her with Royce (James Norton)the rapist of her daughter (and to make matters worse, the father of her grandson).
THE TEAM OF THIS 3rd SEASON
sally wainwright (‘Last Tango in Halifax’, ‘Gentleman Jack’)creator and writer of the three seasons of the series, has confirmed that the third season will feature the usual characters.
“All the characters that you hoped to return do. It’s been seven years. Our plan was to wait until Ryan was older so he could decide whether or not he wanted to contact his father. That’s what we’re really going to explore in this season. “.
In this third season of Happy Valley The main characters return.
- Sarah Lancashire (‘Julia’, ‘Last Tango in Halifax’), as Sergeant Catherine Cawood.
- James Norton (‘Grantchester’, ‘McMafia’), criminal Tommy Lee Royce, father of Catherine’s grandson.
- Siobhan Finneran (‘Doom’), Catherine’s sister, Clare Cartwright.
- with O’Neill (‘Our Flag Means Death’, ‘Chernobyl’) as Neil, Clare’s partner.
- charlie murphy (‘Peaky Blinders’, ‘The Last Kingdom’), Catherine’s young fellow police officer, Ann Gallagher.
- Rhys Connah (‘The Runaways’), teenager Ryan Cawood.
And the new signings: Amit Shah (‘Inspector Venn’); mark stanley (‘Trigger Point: out of control’) and Molly Winnard (‘All creatures great and small’).
- Among other awards, the series has won four baftas: best drama series in 2015 and 2017; and Best Screenplay and Leading Actress (Lancashire) in 2017. In addition, James Norton and Siobhan Finneran have been nominated for supporting actor and actress, respectively.
- Happy Valley T3 is a Lookout Point production for BBC and AMC. Lookout Point is owned by BBC Studios, which distributes the series internationally.
NEW FREE SERVICE OF MAXIMUM SUCCESS: RECEIVE THE BEST INFORMATION FOR FREE + ALL THE DATES
Stop looking for dates and series news on the internet: we send them ALL to you for FREE by e-mail!
If you want to receive THE BEST INFORMATION on SERIES, with EXCLUSIVE NEWS and EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE DATES and FIRST FOODS from our team, sign up for our NEW RSS SERIES + CALENDAR
MAXIMUM SUCCESSFUL FREE SERVICES: WE ARE ALREADY OVER 200,000!
JOIN OUR BIG FAMILY!
HAPPY VALLEY: Premiere of the 3rd season in Spanish in Movistar Plus Series: CONCRETE Date Confirmed!