If comrade Rocio Munoz Morales is back in the success of Rai 1 One step from Heaven, Raoul Bova will not be outdone with the fictionJustice for All. Mediaset production scheduled on Canale 5 in May 2022, is made by Solaris srl and shot in Turin. Filming began in July 2019 in Turin, recently the location of several television productions, and ended in February 2020. According to the few advances circulated during the presentation of the schedules of the time, Justice for All would have told judicial histories really happened. One of these should focus on the case of a teenage martial arts expert. But let’s see what else is known about fiction Justice for Allabout plot, cast And exit date.
Plot Justice for All fiction with Raoul Bova
During the weeks of recordings, the first rumors emerged around the plot from Justice for Allcentered on the complicated story of Roberto Beltrami (Bova), photographer convicted of the murder of his wife Beatricea well-known lawyer operating in Turin.
During the years of detention Roberto does not lose hope, e graduated in Law, he reopens the case to prove once and for all to be innocent.
Ten years after this story, Roberto comes out of jail hoping to rebuild a life for himself. He graduated in law studying the case of his dead wife, whose crime scene he contaminated anyway. The former photographer tries to recover the relationship with his daughter Giuliawho grew up with her aunt DanielaBeatrice’s twin, and gets help from Victoria Bonettodaughter of the owner of the firm where his wife worked, who hires him as a lawyer.
At the announcement of its realization it was said that every episode of Justice for All would focus on a different court case of which to examine theiter. However, this indiscretion does not seem to find confirmation in the official advances of Justice for All.
In any case, the space dedicated to reflection on episodes of bad justiceor on the alleged or real unfairness of some legal proceedings. The lives of the parties involved will then be explored, with particular interest in the full-blown victims.
We await the definitive advances on the plot of Justice for All, which will emerge close to the broadcast.
Advances and how many bets
Below you will find the advances specifics on the stakes of Justice for Allwhich we are already able to tell you how many bets. According to official news, the miniseries with Raoul Bova, recently promoted to “new” Don Matteo in the famous Rai-Lux Vide drama, it will be broadcast for a total of 3 episodes.
Here are the links to all the insights on the episodes and their weekly release.
Justice for All actors in the cast
The fiction was promoted mainly thanks to the presence of Raoul Bova as the protagonist, but in cast of Justice for All many other valid ones will also appear actorsengaged in the interpretation of characters multifaceted and sometimes complex. Here is the full list:
- Raoul Bova is Roberto Beltrami
- Rocio Munoz Morales is Victoria Bonetto
- Anna Favella is Daniela Donati
- Francesca Vetere is Giulia Beltrami
- Elia Moutamid it’s Fabio
- Silvia Lorenzo it’s Lucia
- Jacopo Crovella it’s Sebastiano
- Giulia Battistini it’s Chiara
- Beppe Rosso is Carlo Bonetto
Bova returns to Mediaset fiction after the most recent Good morning mom, of which the second season has been confirmed. His precedents on Canale 5 are the famous ones Last And Like a dolphin.
At the time of the announcement that the project was in the works, according to sources, the cast of Justice for All would also have seen: Marina Massironi, Francesca Vetere, Maurizio Marchetti, Giuseppe Loconsole And Rossella Brescia.
The dancer and radio speaker of RDS returns to the small screen after the last experience in 2012. Massironi, known for the films with the comic trio Aldo, Giovanni and Giacomo, has recently finished Summertime on Netflix.
In any case, we do not know if the latter are actually confirmed by the cast of the episodes.
About the characters main characters of the fiction Justice for All:
- Roberto Beltrami: protagonist, former photographer accused of killing his wife Beatrice, after ten years in prison he embarks on a career as a lawyer and hopes to rebuild a life outside the bars by regaining the love of his daughter Giulia.
- Victoria Bonetto: daughter of the owner of the legal office where Roberto’s wife worked, she offers him a job and slowly falls in love with him. She is as severe as her father, to whom she is very attached, she will allow herself to be softened by her meeting with Beltrami.
- Daniela Donati: Beatrice’s twin sister and police inspector, she raised Giulia in Roberto’s absence and now she wants to help her brother-in-law to rebuild his life, also feeling guilty because she didn’t believe him in the past.
- Giulia Beltrami: passionate about martial arts and radio speaker, she is Roberto’s daughter and after ten years without him she has to take courage and cancel the prejudices towards her father to give him a second chance.
Alongside Roberto and the other characters of the fiction Justice for All there will also be Victoria’s father, Carlo Bonetto, and colleagues from the study. In particular, Chiara and Sebastiano they are two practitioners who find in Roberto a source of inspiration for their work. In private, however, Roberto is assisted by his friend Fabio, who has always believed him even when justice said the opposite. Fabio is married to Luciaand with her he runs an inn in the center of Turin.
Justice for All fiction release date
When it comes out the fiction Justice for All? After more than two years of waiting and countless delays, Mediaset has finally chosen the release date that will see Justice for All debut starting from May 18, 2022.
Initially planned on Channel 5 in autumn 2020, the release of Justice for All has been postponed several times. Finally, however, we are ready to find out how Raoul Bova will fare in this new role, while his version of Don Matteo.