ANDn this original format, Mediaset and Mtmadin collaboration with Bulldog TV, A hacker reveals the great fakes on social networks of six well-known Internet characters. The reality will be located in a secluded villawhere the influencers will participate in various tests that will have the purpose of covering the secrets of their lives in the networks
‘Celebrity Game Over’ is the official name of the new space that comes to the platform Mediaset Spainin order to pay homage to the iconic horror movies from the slasher genre of the 80s and 90s, where a masked psychopath tries to hunt down a group of young people, including nods to great works of cinema in the tests they will have to pass.
How will reality be?
“Coexistence, surprise, seduction, humor and moments of terror”this is the definition that the platform itself gives of this realityrepresenting the ingredients that give ‘Celebrity Game Over’ to the viewers. The surprise factor and terror These are two key elements that will mark the succession of unexpected events on the contest stage, where the celebrities will arrive thinking that the coexistence will take place in a luxury villa.
The presence in the house of a mysterious hacker with a desire for revenge, the hostile environment and the anguish at the possibility that his fakes will be discovered, will test the balance and temperance of the participants in this transmedia production.
the scene of reality is simple: a secluded and solitary village where the group of six participants, convinced that they are going to participate in a common coexistence contest. There, a psychopath will inform them that they are in the house to dismantle his big fake in social media.
later, they will participate in four hard tests and will have four lives. If they lose them, they will see how their great fake will come to light during the final ceremony. Only one of them, the winner, you can prevent your fake from being made publicsafeguarding your digital reputation.
A tribute to iconic horror movies
‘Celebrity Game Over’ pays homage to iconic slasher horror films from the 1980s and 1990s, such as ‘Friday the 13th’, ‘Scream’ or ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’in which a masked psychopath stalks a group of young people.
Throughout the tests, and in the different installments of the format, there will also be nods to great references of the international and national horror filmsWhat ‘Annabelle’, ‘The Blair Witch Project’, ‘The Devil Doll’ or ‘Thesis’.
Who are the contestants?
In total they will be six, although at the moment there is five confirmed:
- Gal-La Mora, 24 years old: Known for being a participant in the fourth edition of ‘Temptation Island’, along with her partner Nico Craiu.
- Manuel González, 30 years old: He already made himself known in the program ‘Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa’ in 2017, where he went as a suitor to Marta Granero, to later be one of the protagonists of the third edition of the ‘Isla de las Tentaciones’ in 2020.
- Bea Retamal, 24 years old: winner of ‘Big Brother 17’ under the nickname ‘Naranjita’ and with the dispute with Adara as the main claim of the program. In 2020 she was about to enter ‘GH Do’, but before the cancellation of the program she was announced as a contestant on ‘Survivientes 2020’.
- Jorge Cyrus, 23 years old: an influencer who succeeds in the networks for his crazy and fun videos of challenges and entertainment. With more than 400,000 followers on his Instagram profile, this young man from Navarra has become a true viral phenomenon, in addition to having his own series on Mtmad, ‘My life is a Cyrcus’.
- Oriana Marzoli, 29 years old: He rose to fame thanks to ‘Ganda Shore’, the Spanish version of the MTV program ‘Jersey Shore’, where he starred in a tense fight with Ylenia. She also went through ‘Survivientes 2014’ and as a tronista in ‘Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa’. She then made a career in Chile, in her passage through various spaces: ‘Will you go back with your ex?’ and ‘Double Temptation’, among others. Already in 2018, she made her participation in ‘Big Brother VIP’ official.
Where can I see it?
The format will be available in Mtmad and Mitele PLUS ‘Survive’ conducted by Nagore Robles and Bulldog TV, a pioneering production company in the production of digital native crossmedia formats such as ‘Crazy Trip Thailand’, ‘Crazy Party’ and ‘Crazy Camp’.